It's about My Friend

This time, I want to describe my best friend. He is Vincentius Krisna Adi Sunarno. He was my classmate in Senior High School for three years. First, my friends and I called him Krisna, but now we call him Cizcuz and sometimes Tongki. He is medium height and slim. I think that he is not handsome, but he is a nice person. He is dark-skinned, short-wavy-haired, thin-lipped, and big-eyed. He likes wearing T-shirt and jeans, very simple person.

Now, he is in Information System Faculty, Duta Wacana University. He wanted to study in English Education Study Program, Sanata Dharma University, but unfortunately, he was late for registering.

He likes listening to the music and playing guitar or bass. He has a band, underground band, and he is the bassist. I don't really like listening to his music, but I like watching him on the stage with his band, because it's the only time he looks interesting.

He is a humorist person. He likes joking and doing something strange, funny, or fool. My friends and I also like doing the same thing, so we always have a day full of laugh. He also likes playing games. He and my other friend came to my house and played Play Station for five hours. It was a long time for me to wait them playing the game. The other hobby is playing futsal. He is a quite good player.

Cizcuz and I have the same favorite food, fried rice. We also like noodle. Although I often treated him, he never treated me, but, sometimes he gave me chocolate or some snacks.

He often made some mistakes, and sometimes it made me angry. If he knew that I was angry, he never stopped to apologize by doing something funny that could make me laugh.

I think that's enough to describe him. I wish he was here, in PBI, so you can see him directly. Unfortunately, he is not here, but, may be sometimes I can introduce him to all of you and can be your friend, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment