I am Elisabeth Rosalia Widyanti


It's time to describe myself. I am Elisabeth Rosalia Widyanti. Some people call me Lisa but others call me Lice. I am 18 years old. I am medium height girl and everyone can see if I am fat. It makes everyone can remember me easily. I have wavy long black hair, slanting eyes, and a round face. I like wearing casual clothes. I usually wear polo shirt and jeans. I can not use make up at all.

I think that I am a cheerful person. I like joking with my family and my friends. So, we can spend a lot of time together. I am not easy to be offended, and I hope my friends aren't either. In my Senior High School, my classmate and I often to be warned by our teachers because we always made noises.

I like listening to the radio because I can get much information and a lot of new songs. Sometimes I also win some quizzes. My others favorite activity is watching cartoon, not other television programs. Television programs are now becoming meaningless. There are unreality shows, a lot of music programs, and many others. Television also wastes a lot of attention and time if we like it very much.

I am a rather lazy person. I love sleeping and doing some not important activities. Actually, I like studying but if the lessons go to be hard, I will give up easily. I love my bedroom, I feel comfort there. I am also extravagant. Shopping and treating my friends make me happy. Last time, I really liked seafood, but now I am trying to be a vegetarian. Crispy fried banana and noodle become my favorite food.

I love family and my friends. They all are my precious jewel in this world. So, I must do the best thing for them, especially for my family. I also try to make my friends to be happy.

1 comments:

Felicita Devi said...

hahaa lice..
mas cullen is looking for you :D

Post a Comment