My Trips

I had some trips. Some of them were to Jakarta, Bandung, Kudus, Cilacap, Bali, and many more, but I can't remember. I can't tell one of my trips completely, because it's hard to remember all the activities there. So, I will tell the parts of my trips, which are my special experiences.

I went to Jakarta about three times. We (my family and I) visited my uncle's house there. I really wanted to go to Monas, but unfortunately, the ticket was sold out. I didn't really enjoy my trip to Jakarta because there was very hot.

The second trip that I want to tell you is to Bandung. I don't know why, but I just remember about the comfort train, cold villa, Kartika Sari, and batagor. I really enjoyed my time in the villa. It's very nice to be there. And I like Kartika Sari bread, it's very delicious.

The next trip's Kudus. I went to Kudus to attend my aunt's wedding party. It's a nice party. But I didn't visit any tourism object there. And the other ordinary, not special enough trip is to Cilacap. I went to Cilacap with my mother and her friends. I remember that I have ever seen Nusa Kambangan from the boat. I thought that I could see the prison, but it didn't come true. I didn't go home with my mother and her friends, but I visited my aunt's house for some days.

And the last trip that I want to tell you is to Bali. I went there twice. Yeah, we went there to study tour. There are a lot of nice tourism objects. I don't say if I liked the villa, because the bus was more comfortable. Then my favorite objects are Teluk Penyu, Bedugul, and Kuta Beach. In Teluk Penyu or Penyu Bay, we can do many games, but we must pay for it. I like Banana Boat. It's really amazing. The other place is Bedugul. Bedugul is a lake located among some mountains. In Bedugul, we can ride a boat and go to a garden. It's very beautiful garden. In Kuta Beach, I saw the beautiful sunset and took some photos with the tourist.

These are my trips, and these are still in Indonesia. Then, I want to have some trips to the other countries.

8 comments:

Felicita Devi said...

Yeah.. Bali is never ending.. :)
Let's have some trips to foreign country together..

Widyanti E. Rosalia said...

oooooooookkkkkkkkkk. ! let's plan it. ! LOL

Felicita Devi said...

lets fly with malfoy and cullen.... hahaaa..

Widyanti E. Rosalia said...

"busssseeettt. !"
mb vie, you are very "nggilani". hahahaha

Felicita Devi said...

hmmmm...
what does 'nggilani' mean?
in english please...
xp

Widyanti E. Rosalia said...

hamboh. => i don't know, malfoy's girl. :D

DanniE.... said...

nice story liece..
when you will sent me a comment..
have a nice holiday ..
happy lebaran.,.

Lucia Nino Widiasmoro Dewati said...

good work ce!!!

you can help me too. .=)

I'm still a beginner. .hehehe

Post a Comment